Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I have a friend again!

Yay! I have reunited (momentarily) with my old friend Kaycee! She apparently lives here, in San Diego, only 15 minutes away from me. We plan on hanging out at least twice a day, although Kaycee does have a history of flaking out, and so we might actually only hang out twice a lifetime. We hung out once already, so we're down to hanging out one more time and then calling it quits. I really look forward to that hangout. *sigh* I miss seeing people my age. Where are all the 23 year olds in the world?

10 comments:

Josh Robbins said...

Hey, here's one more 23 year old Court. Now there's three of us. You, Kaycee, and me.

Anjanette said...

Hey, I can be whatever age you want me to go (except 40. I'm really not ready to be that old. Or 30. I'm not ready for that yet either).
The app is Urban Spoon.
Let's use it together sometime.
Next weekend, maybe?

rvasay said...

I am not 23 but I want to be! Well no I guess not because then I wouldn't have you! Say hi to Kaycee for me. I love you MOM

Natalie Scott said...

Heeeey, Kaycee Zimmerman, right? What's her story?

Glad to see you have a friend...I hate to see you friendless!

Anonymous said...

I think they're all out getting wasted and being slutty.

cameo said...

Just wanted to say you are SO photogenic!!!

Haylee said...

you are photogenic. And her name is spelled Kaycie. And I am almost 24! YIKES. Bless the hearts of the 23 year olds. my time here is short at hand. I am such a grandma

megship said...

Oh, guess you haven't heard, 28 is the new 23. Yup. Don't worry about all your old pals, Court. I hang out with them once or twice a week while we jubilantly play soccer together and hug.

Josh Robbins said...

Hey AJ, next weekend might have to happen. We're probably having a CALLE day at Magic Mountain on Sept 5 so we'll already be somewhat close to you and then we'll be having a little event in Huntington Beach on Sept 6. We'll figure out some time to link up for sure.

The McEwen's said...

Courtney! Hi, how are you? I just found your blog on someone else's (I'm a bit of a stalker)and I wanted to say hi! Hope things are going great for you!