Monday, July 28, 2008

White-trash comes at a price

Remember how I said that life would be sorely wasted if I did not quickly and completely engage in absolute white-trash behavior (i.e. grow a mullet, marry a cousin, eat squirrel, and recognize a few neighbors if not most of my family while watching Jerry Springer)? Well, after my best friend, Haylee, sent this to me, I think I'd like to reconsider. I mean, did she buy these brand new or did these belong to someone she knew? No, your eyes do not deceive you, unfortunately. This make-shift bra/shirt is in fact, men's underwear. Maybe I don't want to be white-trash afterall.
Although, it does evoke a kind of creativity. I mean, what average person would see a pair of underwear and think, 'What a cute top! I just have to cut out the crotch and I've really got something here." Mind you, if the words, 'if I just cut out the crotch...' ever brush your lips or cross your mind, you should probably admit to being absolutely disgusting and tell your mother so she can disown you. Thats assuming that you even have a mother. People of your circumstance tend to just crawl out from under a rock. Too harsh? Try nursing your wounds with a nice squirrel-kabob and a shopping spree at WalMart.

6 comments:

megship said...

Easy on the Walmart comment....easy.... And as far as the undie-bra, at least she used Hanes! I probably would've used Cherokee or some other generic brand.

Natalie Scott said...

I happen to shop at WalMart too. Do I like to? Not so much...but with all the kids I have it's unfortunately necessary.

That is one HOT top. Seriously. Wow.

Unknown said...

I wonder if it's as supportive as a sports bra. Hmmm . . .

Steph said...

love this one -- and the one about the brady bunch family ----- that is aweseom!!! I am finally back to blogging and so hope to stay in better touch -- oh, got some funny stuff to tell you so when you have the time give me a call!!!

xoxoxo

Posmena Sales said...

Here is a link for Underpants with Design Features:
- obviously.posmena.co.uk

Anjanette said...

you are right. you're not very nice after all.

That being said...

Lindsey & I really want to be your friend.