Sunday, January 25, 2009

I Rule

Yes, we're adorable. This is Travis, me, and Josh this last Saturday at the U.S. vs Sweden game. The Americans (I'm saying it like that because the Sweds behind us kept saying things like, "Damn those Americans! Get the ball from the Americans!" I now only refer to myself as 'the American.').

In other news, I got daring when Josh told me I had to make a treat for our insurance agent (apparently we love him). Josh said, "Just make him some cookies or something." Well, I thought to myself, I've done cookies. And I've done bread. But what haven't I done? Yes, cinnamon rolls. So I made cinnamon rolls. And as my sister put it, "Cinnamon rolls are labor intensive." They were delicious though, even though Josh wouldn't let me use the maple frosting that really makes these babies. But I distributed them and people said they were awesome so I'm just going to assume they're not lying to me. Thanks Natalie, for the recipe.

From this...

To this!

10 comments:

Jesse and Kimmie said...

Nice Court! They look great. I'm assuming you love me more than your insurance agent so I vote that you make me a treat too :)

Anjanette said...

wow! Those look SO good. Good work.

Anjanette said...

ps. cute hat!

Natalie Scott said...

Good job Court! I'm assuming YOU tasted them, so...what did YOU think?

You and Josh always look just right. All the right clothes, the right look...etc. You should be in a magazine or something!

cameo said...

Yes, you are adorable. And you DO rule. You must have a KitchenAide or something. I need one of those, although what I really want is a Bosch.

Haylee said...

I want a cinnamon roll now please, and I also want it with the maple frosting. I can't imagine anything better in the world. mmmmm...I probably won't be happy until I get a cinnamon roll for real now.
dang it!

Frazier Family said...

So...were they as hard as your sister said? I'm a big cinnamon roll fan, but haven't attempted making them. Basically anything with dough in it becomes a total disaster when I make it.

Dummy...Ya. Max can't say Domine so he calls her Dummy. It basically stuck with us. Though I have to say. I'm glad the nick names you gave me never did. Boo is bad enough. Poo and Moose were just mean!

Mike isn't positive what he wants to study, but he's leaning towards emergency medicine right now. That will probably change 100 times before he makes a final decision.

Calle going well? I have a family in Provo that I love. They are basically my second family. Anyways, their 11 year old son loves it. He has lots of the gear.

Frazier Family said...

(sorry for the novel post!)

rvasay said...

You do rule! I want a cinnamon roll now! They look perfect. I am going to try them myself. You also look cute in your hat and josh also! I love you MOM

megship said...

I think you and Josh look ugly and the cinnamon rolls look gross.