Monday, October 20, 2008

Pictures and more pictures

My blog is way overdue for a new post, and no one realizes that more than I do. Every now and again, I check my blog, hoping beyond hope that somehow magically someone has hacked into my blog (like it would take a lot...) and posted something new and exciting. Unfortunately, no computer genius has taken an interest in hacking into the mainframe of my blog and doing me (and everyone else) such a favor. New and exciting would definitely be a change to the mundane and repetitive entries. Either way, I'm behind in reporting my ever-so-clever observations.

Unfortunately, I don't feel either clever or observant, and so I will settle with posting picture after picture of this past week. My sister Meghan and her family came to visit and go to Disneyland, Legoland, etc. My other sister Brittany also came but more to avoid the frigid weather that exists in Logan, Utah than anything else.

These pictures are from Disneyland. There are some seriously cute ones in here.
Here are two pictures while at the Disneyland parade.

These pictures come from Balboa Park where two gay men asked me if Josh was gay and was available. He was pretty flattered, and I couldn't have been more proud.
And the rest of these pictures come from San Diego Zoo. It was all pretty sweet.

7 comments:

megship said...

Ah Court, that was so much fun! I loved those gay guys. Ty still feels pretty bad they weren't interested in him, but I am sure he will get over it.

Could you let me know next time before you take a picture that I look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame?

You look beautiful in all the pics but I love the one with us and the boys. Miss you!

Natalie Scott said...

Wow, looks like you guys had so much fun. I really wish we could've been there! And my sisters are. so. dang. beautiful. Every one of you.

When the gay guys asked if Josh was gay did you say, "no, but have you heard about Proposition 8? We are all about Prop 8!" That probably would have gone over very well ;)

rvasay said...

I loved these pictures! It brings back so many memories of San Diego and Disneyland. You are all so cute and I don't think Josh even looks gay! They do like buff guys though.
I wish I could have been there-----someday though. I love you MOM

Katie said...

What, no pictures from Legoland? That place was awesome! I'll let you borrow some if you want. I seriously love San Diego. I might have to force Ryan to move there.

cameo said...

Yea! I love pictures. You wouldn't know it looking at my blog...I lost my camera. I miss you too!

Haylee said...

That looks like the funnest time EVER!! and you saw dolphins... I know you see them all the time, but that is a big deal to me. Next time I come to cali, I want all of those places on the agenda.

megship said...

I know I already wrote on here, but I just thought you should know you look g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s in that last pic with you and J-dog. Have I mentioned how much I miss you guys?