Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Them two

My friend Dayna did me a huge favor and took some pictures of the boys last week. Thank goodness she did it before this week, since Chet has opted to embrace adolescence and enjoy a huge dose of baby acne. I don't know if anyone remembers Rip's acne, but it about killed me. It's disgusting. I swear no one else's babies get it like mine do. Great.

Anyway, considering neither boy was very cooperative (most of the time Rip was trying to push Chet off his lap and/or simultaneously crying), these turned out pretty well. Thanks Dayna!
Notice that every single picture of Rip he has a confused/angry expression? Yeah, that's pretty much his constant expression.
This last one is of Rip and Doggy. He loves dogs. Loves them. He has a picture of a dog in his bedroom on the wall and every morning he wakes up to it and barks at it. I guess he takes after his mom in that way (I also love dogs, I don't wake up barking though).

Oh, and Chet has redeemed himself this week. The last couple nights he's gone to sleep at 9 pm, woke up at 1 am and 5 am, and slept until 7. He's lucky. I was close to tossing him out.

8 comments:

Anjanette said...

Great pictures. I've never seen a kid so unsure about having his picture taken. Wish we lived closer so our boys could hang out/destroy the house while we gossip.

cameo said...

I am beside myself! You are doing such a good job at posting it makes me so happy! And they are great pictures. And you seriously need to get video of Rip barking. That is hilarious.

Natalie Scott said...

Sam barks too! And screams. Let's just say I'd rather he bark...it's one of the better alternatives to screeching.

Such beautiful boys Court. Seriously, "try" to enjoy them while they're little. I know everyone says it (cliche), but they really do grow up fast! I've pretty much forgotten everything from when my boys were little.

LOVE those little baby feet. Yum.

Alyssa/Jo said...

So why does Rip look so upset in EVERY picture? You must neglect him.

I'm glad Rip loves dogs. It serves you right after all your Kita jokes.

Dayna said...

Thanks for the shout out. I feel so loved. Next time let's get one with rip smiling- ha.

megship said...

Ah Rip. Poor confuesed little soul. He always has the expression that someone just kicked him in the face or that he is confused that someone did not kick him in the face. He is one weird little dude...

I love the pictures! The first one is totally my favorite and Chet looks adorable too! I wonder if he is just going through puberty. Check to see if his voice is changing too.

The McEwen's said...

Chet is beautiful and i absolutely LOVE Rip's slightly confused face in every picture. I'm glad things seem to be going well, hopefully he'll start sleeping for ya (I prefer a 6 month old too).

Clark Asay said...

These pictures are so great! Rip looks so much more grown up since I last saw him. They are both darling. I can't wait to get Harris and Chet together!

Ashli