Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Twice as nice

I know. Nothing for months and then two posts right in a row? You're just that lucky. Anyway, this is a picture post, because my sister told me I was lame for never posting pictures. Well, Meg, I think you're lame, but obviously sort of right since I'm posting pictures now. I hate peer pressure.

Here are some pics from Rip's very first birthday. Rippy really hated the hat. And he had no real interest in the cake really either. Basically, he protested the entire celebration. And yes, his little cake was a tombstone with R.I.P. on it. The other picture is demonstrating my belly. No, I do not typically take belly pictures so this is as close as it is getting.
This group of pictures are from the national sheepdog competition in Midway. It was pretty incredible, and here are just some pics of some of the people there. Rip eventually passed out. I guess seeing dogs herding sheep was just too much excitement for him.These pictures are just random pics of when my sister and I took the kids to a Highland water park place (aka free place with water). I love this picture with Rip and his most favorite cousin, Dax. He really does love Dax best of all.And this is very possibly my most favorite picture ever. Remember how I said Rip has an obsession with pushing every visible object? Well, here he is mowing the lawn with Josh. This was taken just tonight and I have not stopped laughing about the entire thing. See how Rip is helping mow the lawn?

5 comments:

megship said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Josh and Rip mowing the lawn was awesome! I love the pics of the kids at the water park. Do you have one of Macie shoving Rip to the ground and then trying to step on his face? I don't know if that really happened but I am sure it probably did.

Janette said...

I love the pictures! Rip is so big and cute! Love, Janette P.S. You look pretty darn good too . . . so does Josh (don't want him to feel left out). xo

rvasay said...

These pictures made my day!!!!!

Natalie Scott said...

Isn't Dax everyone's favorite cousin? He has favorite cousin status with 4 out of my 5 children.

I think you should forget about the Bjorn and just put Rip to work. I'm sure he could manage the lawn and would do so very happily. :)

Stop having fun with everyone w/out ME! And stop looking not pregnant!!

Diane Rane Jones said...

i missed you!