Thursday, November 19, 2009

Family Pictures 09


I thought everyone might want to stare at pictures of my family. I'm pretty sure I thought right. If you're wondering about my hair, know that it was sort of windy last Sunday when we took these, so my hair has a wind-blown effect. If you're wondering about Josh's hair, the wind blew it off.

I like this picture because Rip looks cross-eyed and somewhat handicapped.And this is where we had to climb a mountain to get back to our car. It was wild. Rip was in the stroller screaming; it was difficult not to 'accidentally' let the stroller go. Just kidding?
We haven't edited them to fix all the shadows and stuff, but we're on it (probably not). We just wanted a family picture at the beach and we are too cheap to pay for a real photographer (no offense Laura; we greatly appreciate the pics and I consider anyone who can focus a camera, all the while squealing loudly in order to get the attention of a 3 month old, a photographer).It was really hard to get Rip to look at the camera, so the first two pics are pretty much the only ones where he was looking at Laura. The rest, he's lazily drooping his head or screaming his face off. Case in point. Either he's really tired or he just hates his parents. Hard to say...

12 comments:

rvasay said...

He is even cute when he cries! but then again his parents are pretty darn cute! I love you! MOM

Angie said...

You guys are such a cute family. And you are hilarious, and I love it.

rvasay said...

Tell Laura that I think she may have a future in photo shoots--she's quite good!

Katie said...

So cute! I love them.

cameo said...

Cute pictures!!! I especially love the one of you and Josh kissing. Too bad Rip's not in that one. So, what kind of jeans are you wearing in these?

megship said...

Very cute, Court! The one of you guys making out is kinda gross but then again, I think you guys are kinda gross. Rip is the only non-gross one out of your family.

Frazier Family said...

Cute pictures. Doing family photos is a big job. I had to have one of my friends cut and paste both Max's head and Fox head in our family picture! She was good with photo shop :)

Brett said...

Hey!!! Rip (Young Cal) doesn't look pissed in all of the pictures this time. He's improving. Way to keep up on the picture taking, I'm not sure I have any baby pictures of any of my kids.

Natalie Scott said...

I like the one where you're squatting between the rocks best. Cute beach picks...the bare feet are a nice little touch! :)

Dayna said...

hottie hottie hottie!!!! love the "windblown effect". and i laughed at your comment about josh. you crack me up. rip is so cute. he really is getting so big! when will we see you guys next?

Alyssa/Jo said...

I've never thought family pictures could be a laughing matter but you proved me wrong. There is so much to laugh about. Your stoller mountain climb, Josh's hair blowing off, Rip being cross eyed...Love ya!

(P.S. You are beautiful!)

Dayna said...

you live here now!!!! lets hang out dang it!!!