Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Too close

I think my eyes are too close together. I came to this unfortunate conclusion after I went swimming tonight and put some of my neighbor's goggles on. They immediately started trying to pull my eyes apart. I took them off, tried a few adjustments, and put them back on. Nope. No good. My eyes are definitely too close together since the flesh was nearly torn away from my face in an effort to see while I swim underwater (I can't open my eyes under water; never can and never will).

No, I have not had the baby. I have the sneaking suspicion that this baby would much rather sit squished in a ball in my gut than have to emerge from his warm bubble and hear me complaining about my grotesquely swollen ankles (picture tree stumps). Oh well. There are worse things, like having eyes that are too close together.

3 comments:

megship said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! This made me feel better about having bum extensions. I would rather have eyes too close together. Would you have the baby already!?

Natalie Scott said...

WHATEVER! You know you don't have enough imperfections when you start noticing how close together your eyes are.

I hope you have that baby Ripper soon!!! Keep me posted please!

Haylee said...

and too close together eyes is better than a puney alien head... I know it looks freakish, that is why I have had to stop wearing my hair in a bun everyday... stupid cherry pit head.