Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Fun in the sun


These pictures are from last Saturday, where we enjoyed our amazing weather here in San Diego. I grew up with cold winters, and never thought much about it. Having spent a winter without scraping windshields, I really have to rethink my whole attitude. I might just become one of those weather snobs, like the rest of the citizens of Southern California.

Here is me petting a starfish. My sister said this picture is disgusting because of all the mussels surrounding the starfish, but I disagree. I think the mussels are wonderful.

8 comments:

Natalie Scott said...

Um, when are you going to start looking prego?

I'm a total weather snob. Well, mostly I just hate snow. And cold. Does that make me a weather snob? Seriously, there's nothing like a nice warm winter. We reached 75 degrees today! Bliss I tell you.

I am jealous you have a beach. I love the beach.

cameo said...

Sun, what sun? No fair! And by the way, you are so beautiful.

megship said...

I hate weather snobs. (except Natalie) You better at least pretend to not be one with me around or I will NOT pretend to like you.

Brooke said...

WTF Court! Why didn't you say something sooner!! Congrats! That is awesome, and they can only be lovers if they are opposite sexes. I'm not down with the whole same sex fad these days! The doctor I go to is like high tech I guess. A lot of our family goes there and the girls found out what they we're having when they were 3 months prego. Obviously it's not 100% accurate but pretty close.

Katie said...

Seriously, when are you going to get huge and fat? Also, I'm super jealous of your warm weather and beach.

Brett said...

Can't say that I'm jealous of the cold Pacific, but the warm weather would be nice every once and awhile.

Haylee said...

I don't mind the snow... but I am very jealous of the beach... except for the muscles, those look gross and I'm pretty sure I am scared of them. will you please mail me a starfish... I'll take real good care of it I promise.

Betsy Lee said...

I responded on my blog to your response, but holy crap!! I can't believe you're pregnant!!! That is totally blog-worthy, so how did I miss that announcement?!? When are you due??? CONGRATULATIONS!!!!